Saturday 27 July 2013

Back and Raring to Go !

Morning and its good to be back its been well over two weeks since I wrote a post... that's the biggest gap I've had since I started blogging !... I've missed catching up with my favourite bloggers and sites and taking part in my favourite challenges too.Work has been hectic to put it politely! since I got back form holiday ...hopefully now its finally settling down and I can get back to my routines.I have cards to post that I finished months ago and have blogs to read that I haven't visited for weeks. I'm thankfully off work this weekend so plan to get the cleaning, chores and shopping out of the way and spend some time catching up...hopefully some crafty time too.( might be pushing it a bit there!)

Hasn't the weather been fab... its a bit to hot for me.. this week work has been like being inside an oven..I've had a permanent glow!...but for most and those out and about I assume its been bliss and beats our usual summer; my Celtic genes aren't so keen on heat and sunshine and I'm looking forward to the rain showers this afternoon when hopefully I will get the chance to  escape into the craft room...am I odd or what !...So sorry to all those I regularly visit and hopefully I will pop  to see you soon(over the weekend is the plan). 


Before my holiday I had a bit of a saturated canary phase this is one of the cards I made...only one more to post after this one...I love colouring the images .. Krista the artist just amazes me with her talent,attention to detail and imagination I love them and would happily have every one! 

Close up Jules 
Its a very girly, happy bright and sunny card I think and isn't for any particular reason other than to say hello... I've not gone quite so OTT as usual with the die cuts this time and had some fun with heat embossing and glitter too!
Die cuts and added sparkle !

I've got to get the shopping done and hopefully will be visiting you over the weekend; have a great weekend whatever you do and thanks for visiting... hugs... Andrea X

I used the following -
White scalloped base card
Various papers - mostly magazine freebies 
Blue /white card die cuts and layering 
Saturated canary digi- Jules  coloured Promarkers /Copics  and glittered
Dies Used - 
Rectangle -stamp 
From Stash
Pale blue/white stitched ribbon
Buttons
Faux stitching 
Blue butterfly- cut from design paper and glittered 

challenges I would like to take part in:-


9 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is such a beautiful creation! I love your coloring, and the layout is wonderful! Great details! Good to see you at Sister Act this week!
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation and colouring. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous card, Andrea! Loving every element you used!.... such a beautiful image.... coloured in so beautifully too!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Wonderful colour and design detail. A stunning creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, this is beautiful, gorgeous image and pretty blue and white combination - pretty embellishments and lovely sentiment.
    I hope you have had a lovely weekend and not spent it all doing the housework.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a refreshing color palette! Thank you for sharing with us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is stunning. Love the monochromatic look of this card and your sweet flowers too. Thanks for joining in with our anything goes with ribbon challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, oh wow! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the card! Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Punches/Dies challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x