Wednesday 3 April 2013

WOYWW 200

Wow another week has passed and it’s again time for that worldwide blog hop WOYWW what’s this you ask? It’s a fab weekly get together of all sorts of craftiness courtesy of the wonderful host Julia at the Stamping Ground. Why don’t you go check it out …you’ll be hooked I didn't expect to make it this week so I’m very happy to be here. It’s been a bit manic so far but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be .work on Monday was a very long day and the rest of the week will be as busy, although I am off work on Sunday to catch up and hope to get into the craft room for a fix. I’ve already been to work this morning at a different site and home again. Hopefully this will only be in the short term then back to normal I’m off again shortly for a late shift. Yesterday was a shock to the system when I had to get up at 4am which is not my usual shower time! Not quite so early this morning as yesterday was the first time and I didn't want to be late so was 4:30 am today. But I struggled to stay awake on the way back!
long view desk 

Unfortunately as you can see not a lot happening on my desk… it’s nice and tidy though and I’ve some new goodies to play with a mix off new purchases and magazine freebies; when I have the time and get my GC back (hopefully!) The bits covered are my daughters Easter card that I didn't manage to get finished but I will and hopefully get  delivered too just a bit late! (no peeking

 Easter Chic

Close up

I did finish another which I have still to post and today’s one above  was hubby's which I fished a couple of weeks ago but have kept hidden away as he might have seen it. I’m happy with it and love the penny Johnson stamp I bought from Ebay store it is so cute. Hopefully I will catch up with everyone over the next few day’s, Apologies if I didn't get back to you last week or miss you this week, Off now for a quick hop... Hope you have a great week and if off for
Easter….enjoy….thanks for r visiting… hugs Andrea x.


Easter chick  card-I used
White square card-easel base
Blue/ white /yellow card -layering and die cuts
Die cuts –sentiment, hearts, asters, roses, butterfly and swirl
Ribbon bow
Embossed sentiment
Candi
Clear and blue Gems
Button

Challenges I would like to take part in-


9 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    I so love that stamp and have it and used it many times. I also have stamp freebies sitting on the desk waiting for me to do something with LOL. Oh I hate getting up that early to go to work I am usually coming home about then or just after.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 41

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, thanks for your visit to my desk last week and I’m really sorry that I didn’t manage to return your visit (the days just away from me) but I’ve made you one of my first stops this week.

    Loving your tidy desk, It’s always nice to have some new goodies waiting to be tried out, isn’t it. I bet you’ll have fun with that little lot.

    Loving the Easter card, especially the bright colours and the cute stamp.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue @ 72
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I aspire to have such a tidy desk! Maybe some of those great little stackable boxes you have might help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely tidy desk but some nice crafting stash on show there. I think it was you that said last week you GC broke and you had sent it back for repair? I had to send my one back and said I wanted it repaired or replaced, apparently the only thing C&C do if that is where you got from is refund your money back into your bank. I kept waiting to hear from them and then one member of staff finally told me on the phone it is always a refund.
    Lovely easter card very cute

    Enjoy your WOYWW sunny day today
    Ria #64

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling Easter card! Love the image and your coloring! Such a nice work area you have too! I was bad this Easter with cards, I got only 4 done and they went to the immediate family. I need to start now for Mother's day or it will happen again I fear!
    Enjoy the day! Winnie#70

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a scrumptious looking desk. Have fun when you get there.
    Margaret (glitterandglue 80)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea, life certainly sounds manic at the moment - I hope things settle down for you soon.
    Your desk looks lovely and tidy as always and I love the fabulous Easter card you made for your daughter - such a cute image and lovely bright colours.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! HOW CUTE! Love the vibrant colors. Super cute. Wishing you a great weekend. SueC#94

    ReplyDelete
  9. There may not be a lot happening in your desk at the moment, but it's ready for anything. I look forward to seeing what that anything is.

    Happy belated WOYWW.
    Cheers, Rachel #34

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x