Thursday 14 June 2012

HAPPY DAYS

Well just a quick post today before work later. I'm busy at the weekend, off to collect my daughter back from uni for the summer, so I don't think I will get any card making done. I finished this last night but was too late to post, I was also going to post on WOYWW, I love seeing what other card making and crafter's are are up to, and get a sneaky peak at some amazing craft rooms that I can lust over... I'm also just a bit nosey! Unfortunately I didn't get in from work until late and didn't have the time to do both so I finished my card... maybe next week.

As usual I struggle for inspiration and ideas, this was a sketch I saw a few weeks ago and planned to enter but didn't get the time, I liked it so I gave it a go. This week its a bright pink and girly card, quite simple but I also couldn't resist using my butterfly punch again... It's a good way to use my left over scraps also! The inside is decorated with the same floral paper but I forgot to take a photo and my camera went flat! I'm quite happy with the finished result and think it would make a cute card just to say hello and brighten up a dreary day (our typical summer). I love the teddy stamp and may even get some more, I have had a look at there website and I like what I've seen, I also like the size of the stamps... not to small for me to colour.

'Happy days'



I used the following materials:

  • White scalloped card and pink card stock for layering
  • Pink checked paper-cool Britannia(freebie from magazine)
  • Pink floral paper-Pink petticoat-wild blossoms collection(freebie from magazine)
  • Die cut scalloped circle and sentiment -coloured with promarkers
  • Teddy Bo+Co -teddy Bea stamp(freebie from magazine)coloured with promarkers of course!
  • Punched butterflies using card stock and papers
  • Pink satin ribbon-(eBay purchase)
  • Pink flowers -bought at craft fair and running out... arghhh!!

I would like to enter the following challenges this week:

11 comments:

  1. Great card Andrea. Love the image and the papers and lovely little butterflies.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute card. A really lovely card you have made here. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week. Good Luck with the challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWwwwWWWww! How sweet! LOVE The pink papers and the image is so cute! Your sentiment inside the flower is just too cute for words.

    Thank you for playing along in FBD's 100th challenge celebration! Winners will be announced the following Wednesday. *DON'T FORGET* we have a fun blog hop planned for this weekend too :)
    Hope to see you there.

    Big smiles,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Andrea. Your card is just gorgeous. Love the Teddy Bea (have her too but not inked so far), gorgeous papers, colours and design. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Andrea, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh your teddy bea is so cute!!Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I like the colour and the layout. Cute image too.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable and very happy, pink card! I love anything pink! This is really sweet!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed for our 100th challenge celebration!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x